Monday, 13 June 2011

Disaster

Today there had been another aftershocks in Christchurch.. Which makes all of us think, "Is this ever gonna end?" Disaster after disaster.. the world really is angry at how human treats them.
NZ also had some travel disruptions because of the Chile's volcanic ash.. 
I guess we have to look at what's important in our life and go for it !

After all the hoo haa about travel to Hongkong, we finally decided to cancel the August trip. I really need to go out of NZ.. haven't had a holiday for a year.. this is something that I really look forward to.. but anyway, hopefully there will be another specials coming up and I can finally go.

Sent email to Grabone last night.. we bought 5 tickets to the Waipa Delta, and the business had gone bust.. so I want my money back.. they have a really good customer service.. someone replied to my email at about 8.30 this morning and said that they are looking after it.. hopefully I will get my money back soon.
See? disaster after disaster..

Again though, I wanna thank God for making me enjoyed my work again. Everybody has up and downs I guess.. So while I'm at the top of the wheel, I'm gonna enjoy it !
Anyway, he visited me in my dream again.. I really do miss him so much.. It's really sad that we can't even be friends ! Looks like we are not meant to be together I guess.. nothing seems to go our way. I do hope that I can find someone who can make me forget and make me stop comparing everybody for him.. very cliche, but it's actually true !



No comments:

Post a Comment