Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Last day of Autumn

Still can't believe how time flies.. I have worked in this job for almost 5 months..
Stacey just told me today that she finally resigned from work.. To be perfectly honest, the environment was not fun anymore.. Well, in the last couple of years really.. Anyway, I think she made the right decision.. Good on ya Stace!

It's only Tuesday but felt like I have done a week's worth of work..
Learnt something new today, so exciting.. Finally managed to do something else, doing just Payroll can be boring sometimes.. I have to be thankful that I do have a job. It's a tough world out there for jobseekers at the moment.. So I am just happy that I work with great people, LOVE my team!

I'm listening to Adele's song, not quite know what the title is, but it really speaks what I feel at the moment.. Thought I've gotten over him and have moved on, haven't thought about him for a while until he 'showed' up again in my dream.. As always! Everytime I'm thinking of making a huge change in my life, i.e. to apply for NZ citizenship, it always happens.. Seems like it's a sign for me not to do it.. But since he doesn't give a damn about me, I should just do it.. So, I have finally made up my mind to go with it.. If everything works out fine, I will put the application through this week..

Gotta go to bed, payday again tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment