Usually shared my life story through twitter, but with the limitation of 120 characters, I need something more :)
So here I am typing away my first blog ever. Hopefully my life is interesting enough to read. Just got back from a work conference in Bay of Islands, 4 hours away from Auckland. Just what we needed, time off work! Haven't had a holiday since I started with this job 5 months ago. Me and Phyllis (my work mate) had been longing for one, so it's like a little 'break' for both of us.
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. The conference itself might be a bit boring at times, but the people and the activities are something that look forward to.
In a few more hours, and back to reality, back to work. Have been finding that work is getting more and more boring every day, or more appropriately, my life in general.
I need more in life. Have been browsing on living in France or Italy for a week, and that's where I found some interesting expats blogs, I guess this is what made me started this whole new experience :)
Quite a few words for a first blog..
No comments:
Post a Comment